Thursday 1 January 2009

The Great French Decanter Fine Wine Encounter - London, 21st February 2009

There will be another opportunity to meet Gérald, this time in London at 'The Great French Decanter Fine Wine Encounter' exhibition, due to be held at The Landmark Hotel, London, NW1 on Saturday 21st February 2009.

Carefully selected by Decanter, Gérald will be one of 300 wine exhibitors representing the French wine regions from Bordeaux to the Loire.

For further information on the exhibition you may like to click on to the Decanter website: http://www.decanter.com/specials/47366.html

1 comment:

Mr. Vince said...

When my wife told me she wanted to spend the weekends on a wine tasting tour, I was not very happy. Thought it was so boring. But when we arrived in Adelaide, I got excited since the view was amazing! The place was romantic, the food was great and the wine tingled my palate. We toured the wine region riding on a luxury mini-coach and visited 5 wineries. A perfect weekend for me and my lovely wife.