Friday 26 August 2011

'La Bellevue', Pouançay

Never did I anticipate running our holiday cottages 'Annie's House' & 'La Grange d'Henri' would it bring me so much joy.

Many of our guests arrive as unexpectant holiday makers to the Loire Valley and leave as friends.

And even more touching are the 'reminders' our guests have taken personal time to create giving us wonderful keep sakes to fondly reminise over.

In April, earlier this year, we welcomed Nathalie & Ross to 'La Bellevue'. Albeit we have had a vast number of keen cyclists, for sheer endurance and the vast distances covered Nathalie & Ross impressed us beyond belief and have pushed the distance boundaries of where I advise one to go just from our village, Pouançay!!

















This week I received Nathalies fabulous sketch of 'La Bellevue' capturing 'Annie's House', 'La Grange d'Henri', the main house and the entrance to our troglodyte caves... now I can't wait to get it framed for ALL to see - thank you so much and needless to say Gérald and I are looking forward to welcoming you both back to 'La Bellevue'.

No comments: